I’m an experienced fister, but have never been fisted myself. Should I allow myself to initiate an unfisted bottom? (1/25/2009)
Just like anything else you’re going to try in the kink-realm – go for it, but do it smartly.
- If you have some friends that have broken in a fist bottom, talk to them. They can give you the best advice there. They might even be able to be there when you do it if everyone agrees. My advice for starting is to just take it slow and realize you probably won’t reach the goal the first time, or even first few times.
- Make sure the bottom knows that you are experienced, but have just never broken someone in before. It’s going to be new for both of you. Make sure he realizes it’s not something that happens overnight.
- It would be best if it’s someone you’ve played with before, so that you know how to read them and their reactions to what you are doing.
- I always advocate for avoiding drugs, and even be careful using poppers you are not familiar with. The aerosole poppers can be especially dangerous.
- Before things begin, talk through the steps of what you plan to do and how things should probably feel.
As with all things, communication is the key. Make sure it’s open two-way communication. (That means no gags at first…)
UPDATE: Check out the comments for some great advice frome Moby.