Got a question about anything? Come where everyone gathers; around the whipping post. Shoot me an email about anthing at all. I’ll do my best to answer it or find someone to.
If I’m wearing a butt plug on an airplane is there danger of it popping out due to the pressure changes?(3/14/2009)
No. The only way I could possibly see something like this being a danger would be if the butt plug was unbelievably large and your ass was unbelievably tight. Otherwise, your ass is stretchy enough that any air will slowly seep out, like a slow fart.
Obviously you are going to want to avoid any metal toys, whether cock rings or butt plugs. It’s just not worth the hassle or investigation when going through security. And if you’re having hot airport security fantasies, I don’t think they’ll get fulfilled the way you want them.
I’m an experienced fister, but have never been fisted myself. Should I allow myself to initiate an unfisted bottom? (1/25/2009)
Just like anything else you’re going to try in the kink-realm – go for it, but do it smartly.
- If you have some friends that have broken in a fist bottom, talk to them. They can give you the best advice there. They might even be able to be there when you do it if everyone agrees. My advice for starting is to just take it slow and realize you probably won’t reach the goal the first time, or even first few times.
- Make sure the bottom knows that you are experienced, but have just never broken someone in before. It’s going to be new for both of you. Make sure he realizes it’s not something that happens overnight.
- It would be best if it’s someone you’ve played with before, so that you know how to read them and their reactions to what you are doing.
- I always advocate for avoiding drugs, and even be careful using poppers you are not familiar with. The aerosole poppers can be especially dangerous.
- Before things begin, talk through the steps of what you plan to do and how things should probably feel.
As with all things, communication is the key. Make sure it’s open two-way communication. (That means no gags at first…)
Here’s some fantastic advice Moby left on the post for this:
While completely not my scene, living in SF you can’t help but know of it or people into it. heh heh Of course, speaking from a medical point of view is not the most “fetish” conducive language. Apologies in advance if I spoil “the mood”.
From the purely mechanic aspect, you can condition yourself for the event. You being a “fisting top”, you obviously understand some of the dynamics and the risk. The person fisting you should be experienced as well. They should also wear latex or “fisting” gloves.
The body is incredibly adaptive BUT there are limits. If you want your first fisting session to be a success, you need to prepare by stretching the rectal ring and colon. Basically, start with small dilldos or buttplugs and work your way up.
As a first time “fisting bttm”, there should be no “punch fisting”. This is extremely dangerous if not done properly and you can rupture your colon as well as tear the rectal ring.
A friend who is heavy into the scene also recommends the fisting bottom should use a mixture of collagen moisturizer and aloa vera extract on the rectal area after a session. This supposedly speeds healing and increases flexibility. I can’t vouch for it but it is an idea. From a clinical point of view, if you are poz, regardless of your counts, I’d recommend mixing in a little neosporin afterwards to help avoid infection. Such a little thing can go along way!
Most importantly, establish a safe word so the fisting top knows if you have reached your limits. Fisting done improperly can be potentially life-threatening. Sorry to sound overly dramatic but working as an EMT, I’ve seen the bad results first hand. (pardon the pun) lol
Is it usual to get jaded & progress to other kinks over time, or is it just me? (1/20/2009)
Firstly, I wouldn’t say that you are jaded by any means. It’s perfectly natural for your tastes to mature and evolve. I had one friend that hated pit smells until he came across a hot guy that loved it. From then on some nice pits would give him an instant boner. If you are ever stagnant, that’s when there is a problem. Lastly, you may really enjoy flogging with one partner, but another it may be a total turn off. Do what works best with the chemistry for that partner.